Home Page of R. Venkatesh
Welcome to my homepage. I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics,
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
Publications / Preprints
- R. Venkatesh, Sankaran Viswanath. Unique factorization of tensor products for Kac-Moody algebras. Adv. Math. 231 (2012), no. 6, 3162--3171.
- Vyjayanthi Chari, R. Venkatesh. Demazure Modules, fusion Products and Q-systems.
Commun. Math. Phys. 333, 799--830, 2015.
- R. Venkatesh, Sankaran Viswanath. Chromatic polynomials of graphs from Kac-Moody
algebras. J. Algebraic Combin. 41(4), 1133--1142, 2015.
- R. Venkatesh. Fusion product structure of Demazure modules. Algebr. Represent. Theory.
18(2), 307--321, 2015.
- Deniz Kus, R. Venkatesh. Twisted Demazure modules, fusion product decomposition and
twisted Q-systems. Represent. Theory. Volume 20, Pages 94--127, 2016.
- Vyjayanthi Chari, Peri Shereen, Jeffrey Wand, R. Venkatesh. A Steinberg type decompo-
sition theorem for higher level Demazure modules. J. Algebra. 455, 314--346,
- G. Arunkumar, Deniz Kus, R. Venkatesh. Root multiplicities for Borcherds algebras and
graph coloring. arXiv:1612.01320.
- Krishanu Roy, R. Venkatesh. Maximal closed subroot systems of affine root systems.
- Shifra Reif, R. Venkatesh. On tensor products of irreducible integrable representations. In preparation.
Room No. X-01
Department of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Science
CV Raman Road