26) On characterization of monomial representations of discrete supersolvable groups (jointly with Pooja Singla), preprint 2017
25) On monomial representations of finitely generated nilpotent groups (jointly with Pooja Singla), preprint 2017
24) Analytic model of doubly commuting contractions (jointly with T. Bhattacharyya and J Sarkar), Oper. Matrices 11 (2017), no.1, 101-113
23) Asymptotics of Harish-Chandra expansions, bounded hypergeometric functions associated to root systems and applications (jointly with A. Pasquale and S. Pusti), Adv. Math. 252 (2014), 227-259.
22) Lacunary Fourier series and a qualitatibe uncertainty principle on compact Lie groups (jointly with A. Sitaram), Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. 121 (2011), no.1, 77-81.
21) Analogues of the Wiener-Tauberian and Schwartz theorems for radial functions on symmetric spaces, (jointly with A. Sitaram), Pacific J. Math. 249 (2011), no.1, 199-210
20) Support theorems on R^n and non compact
symmetric spaces (jointly with Amit Samanta), J. Funct. anal. 259 (2010),
19) Spherical means with centers on a hyperplane in even dimensions, (jointly with Rakesh) , Inverse Problems 26 (2010), no.3, 035014, 12pp.
18) Segal-Bargmann transform and Paley-Wiener theorems on $M(2)$, (jointly with Suparna Sen), Proc. Indian. Acad. Sci. 120 (2010), no.2. 169-183.
.17) Benedicks' theorem for the Heisenberg group, (jointly with P. K. Ratnakumar), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc 138 (2010), no.6, 2135-2140.
16) Wiener-Tauberian theorems for L^1(K\G/K), Pacific J. Math. 241 (2009), no.1, 117-126.
15) L^p Wiener-Tauberian theorems for M(2), (jointly with Rama Rawat), Math. Z. 265 (2010), no.2, 437-449.
14) Approximation by K-finite functions on L^p spaces , (jointly with Rama Rawat and S. K. Ray), Israel. J. Math. 161 (2007), 187-207.
13) A spectral Paley-Wiener theorem for the Heisenberg group and a support theorem for the twisted spherical means on C^n (jointly with S. Thangavelu) Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 56 (2006), no.2, 459-473.
12) Isotopic familes of contact manifolds for elliptic PDE (jointly with M. L. Agranovsky), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 134 (2006), no.7 2117-2123.
of the spherical mean operator on concial manifolds
of spheres (jointly with M. L. Agranovsky)
Siberian Math. J. 45 (2004), no.4
597-605 (special volume dedicated to 75th birthday of Prof. Y. G . Reshetnyak).
10) A local two radii theorem for the
twisted spherical means on C^n
(jointly with M. L. Agranovsky),
Contemp. Math 382 (2005) 13-27 (special
volume dedicated to 60th birthday of Larry Zalcman)
9) An optimal theorem for the spherical
maximal operator on the Heisenberg group (jointly with S. Thangavelu), Israel J. Math., 144 (2004) 211-219.
8) L^p-integrability, supports of Fourier transforms and uniqueness for convolution equations (jointly with M. L. Agranovsky), J. Fourier. Anal. Appl.,10(2004) No.3, 315-324.
7) Multipliers for the twisted Laplacian, Colloq. Math., 97(2003) No.2, 189-205.
6) The heat kernel and Hardy's theorem
for symmetric spaces of noncompact type (jointly with S. K. Ray), Proc. Indian. Acad. Sci ,
112(2002) No.2, 321-330.
5) L^p version of Hardy's theorem for semisimple Lie groups (jointly with S. K. Ray), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 130(2002) No.6, 1859-1866.
4) Injectivity sets for spherical means on the Heisenberg group (jointly with S. Thangavelu), J. Math. Anal. Appl., 263(2001) No.2, 565-579.
3) Oscillating multipliers on the Heisenberg group (jointly with S. Thangavelu), Colloq. Math., 90(2001) No.1 , 37-50.
2) Oscillating multipliers for some eigenfunction expansions (jointly with S. Thangavelu), J. Fourier Anal. Appl., 7(2001) No.4, 373-394.
1) On the equisummability of Hermite and Fourier expansions (jointly with S. Thangavelu) , Proc. Indian. Acad. Sci., 111 (2001) No.1 , 95-106.