Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560 012
Fourier analysis with applications 
Gaussian processes  (Also in [Spring 2014])
Probability Theory [Fall 2020] (Also in 2019 Fall 2015 and Spring 2015 and Spring 2010)
Martingales and Brownian motion [Spring 2020] (Also 2016?)
Topics in analysis
(Also [Spring 2017] and [Fall 2014])
Introduction to probability and statistics [Fall 2018] (Also Fall 2016, Fall 2013 and Fall 2012)
Measure and integration [Spring 2018]
Random matrix theory [Fall 2017] (Also Spring 2011)
Probability models [Fall 2017] (Also Fall 2011)
Problems in Brownian motion [Spring 2012].
Functional Analysis [Fall 2010].
Brownian motion (or is it this link?) [Fall 2009].
A first course in Probability [Summer 2009].
SLE seminar [Summer and Fall 2010].
- Tulasi Ram Reddy On Critical Points of Random Polynomials and Spectrum of Certain Products of RandomMatrices (2016) After postdoctoral stints at ISI (Bangalore) and NYU (Abu Dhabi), Tulasi is working at Deutsche bank
- Kartick Adhikari Hole probabilities for determinantal point processes in the complex plane (2017) After postdoctoral stints at ISI (Kolkata) and Technion (Israel), Kartick joined as faculty at IISER, Bhopal
- Nanda Kishore Reddy Eigenvalues of products of random matrices(2017) Nanda Kishore became an INSPIRE faculty member at ISI, Bangalore
- Lakshmi Priya M.E. Nodal sets of random functions (submitted, 2021) Slated to join as postdoctoral fellow at Tel-Aviv university (Israel)
- B. S. Jnaneshwar (in progress)
M.S. thesis students: Raghavendra Tripathi (Determinantal processes and stochastic domination - 2019), Indrajit Jana (Matchings between point processes - 2012)
Int. PhD. project students: Raghavendra Tripathi (2018), Prateek Kumar Vishwakarma (2017), Indrajit Jana (2011) and Kartick Adhikari (2011)
UG project students: Terrence George George (2015), Venkata Ramana (2015), Anamay Chaturvedi (2016), Pranav Nuti (2018), Nishad Bapatdhar (IISER, Pune, 2019-20), Mriganka Basu Roy Chowdhuri (IIT, Guwahati, 2020-21)
Summer students: Arundhati Krishnan (basic probability (2009), real analysis (2010)), Sujayam Saha (random matrix theory (2010)), Subhabrata Sen and Pragya Sur (Random walks, mixing times (2011)), Suryateja Gavva (Analytic number theory (2011)), Hitesh Gakhar, Ashish Chandra and Sourav Sarkar (Random walks (2012)), Jigyasa Gaurav (Basic analytic number theory (2012)), Pratyay Datta, Rushil Nagda and Tanya Goyal (2013), Supriya N (Markov chains (2014)), Sourav Sarkar (anti-concentration (2014)), Debatosh Das and Arnab Datta (branching processes (2014)), Soumyo Biswas (continued fractions (2014)), Sanal Prasad (analytic number theory (2014)), Sridhar Venkatesh (analytic number theory (2015)) and Bhavya Teja (random walks (2015)), Sunidhi Taneja and Rameez Qureshi (discrete probability (2016)), Samyak (hyperbolic plane (2016)), Abhratanu Saha (Real analysis (2016)), Sayantan Khan (Fourier analysis (2016)), Prasenjit Dubey (Statistics (2016)), Gaurang Sriramanan (analytic number theory, Primes in P (2017)), Raunak Ray, Siddhaarth Sarkar, Aditya Raut (random walks, mixing times (2017)), Shubhamoy Nandan (weak convergence (2017)), Nishad Bapatdhar (Statistics in high dimensions (2017)), Anirban Basak, Saptarsi Ghosal, Somak Laha and Sayak Chatterjee (Markov chains (2019)), Deep Ghoshal and Arghya Chakraborty (percolation (2019)), Nafia Saleem (basic algebra (2019)), Swarup Pakiriswamy (analytic number theory (2019)), Chinmay S I (Electrical networks (2020)), Anirudhan Ganesaraman (Random matrix theory (2021))